Question Time.

Here's the question of the day: If you could return one former Jay to his prime and put him on the Jays' roster, which one would you choose?

I'd pick Dave Stieb. It would be close between him and Roy Halladay but Stieb finished 19 of 38 starts in 1982, throwing 288.1 innings. Can you imagine? 288 innings? Having a guy starting every 4th day, giving your bullpen the day off? And, with Stieb's competitiveness getting the best of him, so often, watching him blowing up at his teammates would give us lots to talk about in the GameThreads.

Anyway, let us know which former Jay you would pick to join today's club.