FanShot

David Barrionuevo 2012 MLB Fan Cave Video

Hey Jays fans, I'm really excited to be able to post this here. First off, I just want to start by saying that Tom Dakers is THE MAN, but you already know that. Tom took time out of his very busy schedule to scan over my Fan Cave essay and is allowing me to post my video here, so I can't show enough gratitude to the man. Thanks again Tom! As you probably gathered, I entered the 2012 MLB Fan Cave. I live in NYC and I'm a lifelong fan of the Jays and of the game of baseball. I made the 4 1/2 hour trip upstate to Cooperstown to film my video using Doubleday Field, 'The Birthplace of Baseball', as my backdrop. If you could please take a minute to watch this video and like it on youtube, It'd be greatly appreciated and would help my chances of getting recognition since there are so many applicants. This would be a huge win for all of us!! Thanks guys, Go Jays Go!!