Make Your Prediction: The Super Bowl

Since there is nothing for baseball news, give us your guess for the winner and the final score of the football game, and anything else you'd like to take a guess at, like how many times they turn the camera to Peyton Manning.

I'll guess 30-24 Patriots. And more shots of Payton manning that I can count.

This is my vote for best Super Bowl commercial of the year.