Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball

We have a new sponsor around here, the nice people from Yahoo! Sports want you all to know about their Fantasy Baseball Game. Now, as those of you who have been around here before know, I'm not a big Fantasy Baseball fan. I spend enough time thinking, talking and writing about baseball, I don't need to add more, but I understand that the Yahoo! game is a good one.

Yeah, I know, ads are no fun. But SB needs to keep this place running somehow. And, a lot of folks do play fantasy baseball.

Here is more about their game:

  • Yahoo! Sports is the leading fantasy provider and home to the #1 Fantasy Baseball game available - all for free! It brings fans closer to the game and players they love with free live scoring, mock drafts, mobile apps, over 80 scoring categories, live and offline draft apps, and tools to manage your keeper league.
  • Yahoo! Sports now offers the fantasy fanatic an even more competitive way to play, Pro Leagues are here! Join a Pro League for $20 or $100 and compete to win cash prizes. For those who dare to put some skin in the game.
  • Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball '12 is easy and fun to play for the rookie or veteran fantasy user.
  • Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball provides fans with top-notch information, resources, and expert advice.
  • Yahoo! Sports provides pre-draft advice clips to help you draft the best team possible. Fantasy advice is also available throughout the season with bi-weekly video clips and weekly radio coverage on the Fantasy Freaks (every Friday 8pm-10pm ET).
  • Fantasy baseball is the original social network, it is the way friends stayed connected over America's pastime no matter where they were, Yahoo! Sports continues the tradition by letting fans talk smack talk, check'in, and chat on newly launched message boards.
  • Game opens 2/9/12 - get ready to play ball!

Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball supports SBNation for its commitment to furthering America’s hardball obsession. As the #1 Fantasy Baseball game, players can count on Yahoo! to provide all the research, stats, live scoring, video highlights, and mobile apps to make this season the best yet. Game opens 2/9/12 – Sign up!!!