FanPost

BBB Fantasy League(s)

Questions for BBB fantasy leaguers and interested BBB members

This is for everyone

1) Are there open teams for the existing league?

2) If we form a new league or two. What are the rules/format?

I'd prefer a running total format than head to head only because setting daily lineups is a pain.

Trades?

What will we use? Counting stats or Sabr stuff

3) Who would be the Bud, um, commissioner?

4) Do we need a trophy for the best (and possibly the worst) team? As much as I like the names Shiva and Sacko, I don't think they would be used.