FanPost

Lyle Spencer of MLB.com thinks Blue Jays are next beast in the East

This is my first fanpost so be please kind if I mess anything up.

Blue Jays poised to be AL East's newest beast

Lyle Spencer claims that the Blue Jays are following in the Rays example and are becoming a force to be reckoned with in the AL East. Pesonally, I feel the same way about the Jays and hope that they do bcome the next AL East power. With our prospects, the Jays seem to be set and it could be as soon as this year that we begin to compete. As you can see by my username, I am a big fan of Brett Lawrie and I think he will become a top three 3B this year, so if he does do well he will therefore provide protection for Bautista and we could finally see all of what Bautista has to offer.So I was wondering, were do you guys think the Jays will finish this year. I put up a poll, but it would also be great if you could leave a comment on where the Jays will finish and why.

If I did anything wrong please tell me.