FanPost

The Reply Fail Discussion Thread

THIS IS MY FIRST FANPOST, PLEASE BE NICE!

If you aren't on the following list, you can ignore this post.

MjwW, Woodman, Rugged Rock, Pikachu, dannyofbosnia, yleviticus, Monstour, hansdampf, Aidin, boltspeedman, Damaso, STZ513, Beer Leaguer, Lutherie, jays182, bluejays13, Rhinos, FanInJapan, EthanDR

The waiting list, in order: Joffrey's Loop Hole, jaysfan101 (who, apparently, is not the same person as jaysfan100), HESS2479, jaysfan100 (who, apparently, is not the same person as jaysfan101), Vagabond13

Feb 9

THE POOL IS LIVE. Check your emails.

Future stuff now goes at the top, because that makes more sense.

With a 10-0 vote, it's official, we're a keeper league. Go forth and discuss the keeper rules. I would advise starting from my suggestion and discussing tweaks, unless someone has a completely different idea.

Current vote progress: Auction 9 - Snake 4; Roto 7 - H2H 4 - Other (a hybrid of some sort and/or more value-related)

I now have email addresses for all 20 people. Hooray!

Feb 8

So as to reduce the clutter in the other post, we're now using this one for all league-related discussions. Ideally we'll use this thread throughout the year for all discussions that are ill-suited for the Yahoo(!) message board system, so it's worth bookmarking.

The first order of business is to vote on a couple of the league settings. We'll be voting by +1s since recs and embedded polls make it impossible to ensure that only league members vote. At minimum we need to decide on: Auction draft vs snake draft, rotisserie vs head to head, and the league name. Again, just vote with a +1 - like the prospect lists, discussion areas will follow. I'm sure more issues will arise when the league is actually created, which is why it'll be useful to have this post for use throughout the season.