Keith Law's Top 10 Blue Jay Prospects

Keith Law has posted his top 10 prospects for each major league team (insider membership needed. Please, please don't put up links to people reposting copyright material), here is his Jay top 10:

1. Travis d'Arnaud, C (6)
2. Drew Hutchison, RHP (42)
3. Jake Marisnick, CF (47)
4. Anthony Gose, CF (59)
5. Aaron Sanchez, RHP (96)
6. Justin Nicolino, RHP
7. Noah Syndergaard, RHP
8. A.J. Jimenez, C
9. Adonis Cardona, RHP
10. Deck McGuire, RHP

I think the great thing about the Jays minor league system is that 100 people could pick top 10's and we'd all come up with a different group. I like Keith's though I'd have it a little different.

The numbers in the brackets are the placement on Keith's MLB top 100 prospects. Hutchison's has moved up the list in a hurry.

Another nice thing about the Jays system is that the players from 11-20 would almost be as good as the top 10. And yes we'll have our prospect list up soon.