FanPost

BBB Fantasy League #2

If you were like me and late for the original party, have no fear!!!. We can make a second fantasy league. A keeper league would be a first for me so it would be awesome if we could do that. Simply state your interest and an email for contact and i'll add you to the league.

So, right now the league rules are as follows: Its a keeper league. Everything else we can have a vote on.

Get cracking folks.

Update Feb 17, 2012

20 teams in the league now. League is full.

Update: Feb 15, 2012

I've sent invites to 20 people and there are currently 16 teams in the league so if all those people accept their invitations, it's going to be full. it would be worth it to start a new league if you haven't been sent an invite yet.

Update: Feb 10, 2012

Currently 2 people in the league and 12 others who've been sent invites. Start deciding how long before the season to do the draft and whether it is auction or snake. As well whether you want it to be Roto or H2H.