FanPost

Non-Keeper Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball League

Fellow BBBers; I'm not into a keeper league, so I created a standard H2H yahoo league that you're invited to join. It's for 12 teams, H2H, standard 5x5 scoring categories, live draft. The other settings and draft date can be decided by concensus once we have 12 teams. No experience necessary, I just ask that everyone sticks with it through to the end...you know, even if your top 3 picks are DL'd by mid-April. League ID: 6629 Password: lawrie