Today in Bluebird Banter History: Dirk Hayhurst

0806534850_medium

Two years ago today Hugo wrote a great review of Dirk Hayhurst's wonderful book Bullpen Gospels. I only mention it because his next wonderful book is out now, Out of My League (which we reviewed back here). It's really good, if a bit depressing in some parts. If you liked the first one, you really should read this one. You can order it from Chapters/Indigo here.