Game Thread for March 10 Spring Game: Astros at Jays

Doesn't it look great in Dunedin. Blue sky, white baseballs, green grass. Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE

The Jays are playing the Astros again, this time in Dunedin. This one is on the radio in Toronto and area, as well as MLB Audio.

I'm going to put the reminder up at top, this time, please no discussion of illegal streams in the GameThread. SB Nation is very protective of their copyrights (you'd be amazed at the number of time we've found stuff that we've written for this site copied onto another site with the only change being the writing credit). If we expect others to respect us, then we have to respect them too. Also let's stay away from joking about it. I don't want to put a moderator in the spot of trying to decide if someone is making a joke or not. There is enough other stuff to talk about.

Like the Jays lineup:

Escobar, SS

Johnson, 2B

Bautista, RF

Lind, 1B

Encarnacion, 3B

Rasmus, CF

Arencibia, C

Snider, LF

Mathis, DH

Please John, let this be the last time we see Mathis' name beside the letters DH. It's ok in spring but do it during the season and we'll be bringing out the torches and pitch forks to chase you out of town.

Dustin McGowan gets his first real type start of the spring. He's to get 2 innings. I'm very curious to see how he does. Other pitchers expected to go for the Jays are Aaron Laffey, who is to get 3 innings, Francisco Cordero, Casey Janssen, Carlos Villanueva and Chad Beck.

Join us in the Thread. I wish we had video, but I think we have to wait until next weekend to get to see them, even on MLB.tv.