Blue Notes for Sunday March 11th 2012

DUNEDIN, FL - MARCH 10: Pitcher Dustin McGowan #29 of the Toronto Blue Jays starts against the Houston Astros March 10, 2012 at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium in Dunedin, Florida. The Jays defeated the Astros 5-2. (Photo by Al Messerschmidt/Getty Images)

Southpaw finishes up their series of comparing AL East teams with NY. How do our Jays stack up?A lot of Dustin McGowan content out there after his start in Spring Training. The usual recaps of the latest game where the Jays blasted the Orioles.

Recaps

Bautista and Jays hammer Astros - The Globe and Mail

Toronto Blue Jays' offence explodes in win over Houston Astros | Sports | National Post

FAN590 - Blogs - Miked Up " Blog Archive " Very Impressive

From around the blogosphere

Tao of Stieb: 30 Jays in 30 Days Off-Field Edition: Roast Beest

Another 30 in 30 featuring the man behind the man as the go between between "The Man".

Morosi: AA Leaves Phils Game Once Blanton Exits | Drunk Jays Fans | Blogs | theScore.com
Stoeten over at the new digs talks about the Blanton rumour that sprang up yesterday thanks to Morosi.

The Southpaw: AL East Match-ups: Toronto v. New York
Southpaw finishes up their series of comparing AL East teams with NY. How do our Jays stack up?

The local rags

Toronto Blue Jays' Jake Marisnick patient about turning heads | Sports | National Post
John Lott with a nice piece about the fast rising prospect Marisnick.

Cox: Talented youngsters give Blue Jays starters plenty to think about - thestar.com
Cox takes a break from the usual doom and gloom to point out that the Jays have a lot of young exciting talent not only coming... but here now.

Snider no longer feeling 'left out' | Baseball | Sports | Toronto Sun
Fidlin with a few stories from Spring including Snider in the battle for LF, first cuts, prospects getting a taste of games all through-out the spring and Hechavarria's bat

Dustin McGowan Stories!

Sounds Like McGowan Looked Good | Drunk Jays Fans | Blogs | theScore.com
Recapping the promising stories coming out of Spring for our former pitcher of the future.

The Tao of Stieb: 30 Jays in 30 Days - Rebuilding Dustin McGowan
Another 30 in 30 with this one featuring the comeback kid

McGowan starting again | Baseball | Sports | Toronto Sun
More McGowan stories!