GameThread for Games of March 11

One of Jose Bautista's home runs from yesterday. (Photo by Al Messerschmidt/Getty Images)

We have two games today, and to add to the confusion, they are both against the Braves. One in Dunedin, which is on the FAN 590 in the Toronto area and on MLB Audio. The other is at Lake Buena Vista and is also available on MLB Audio. Just to drive us crazy, Sportsnet is showing the Red Sox and Orioles.

The Jays lineup for the Dunedin Game:

Escobar, SS

Francisco, RF

Bautista, DH

Lind, 1B

Lawrie, 3B

Johnson, 2B

Arencibia, C

Rasmus, CF

Thames, LF

Ricky Romero gets the start and likely 3 innings of work. Chad Jenkins is to follow, going three. Former Jay prospect Tyler Pastornicky is playing shortstop and leading off for the Braves in that game.

The Jays lineup for the road game:

Davis, CF

Snider, LF

d'Arnaud, DH

Cooper, 1B

Mathis, C

Valbuena, SS

Sierra, RF

Woodward, 3B

Goins, 2B

Kyle Drabek is to start. Joel Carreno, Andrew Carpenter, Nelson Figueroa and Jerry Gil are also to pitch.

Again, a reminder: don't discuss illegal streams.