New Slogan Contest.

Who says the weather is better in Florida. This is from the rained out game. As much as I try, it still doesn't make me happy that I'm here and not there. Mandatory Credit: Daniel Shirey-US PRESSWIRE

As was talked about in today's game (games?) thread, it's about time we had a new slogan. I suggested and put up (I run this place, I get to do that) the new one today, off a comment from Jays182: It's either us or homework. But maybe one of you can come up with something better.

So give us your best ideas and rec the ones you like. No prize for the winner, other than bragging rights, because I don't want to deal with the legal stuff ever again.