GameThread for Spring Game of March 12, Orioles at Jays.

Kyle Drabek, from before the rain cancelled his game yesterday. Credit: Daniel Shirey-US PRESSWIRE

This one isn't on radio or MLB Audio or anything, as far as I can tell, except for MLB Gameday. I'm not going to follow along, but I'll look in on occasion.

Brandon Morrow gets the start for the Jays, he should get 3 innings today. Deck McGuire follows him. Drew Hutchison, Casey Janssen, Sergio Santos and Francisco Cordero also could see action.

The Jays lineup is:

Escobar, SS

Vizquel, 3B

Francisco, LF

Encarnacion, 1B

Johnson, 2B

Davis, RF

Rasmus, CF

Snider, DH

Mathis, C

The Orioles have lefty Wei-Yin Chen starting, so that explains why Johnson and Snider are further down in the lineup than usual. The O's aren't bringing many of their regulars to Dunedin. Robert Andino is maybe the only true regular, though they have Nick Johnson at DH. Since he is a former Expo, I'm interested to see how he does this year.

If you are following the game, stop in the thread. The 800+ comments from yesterday's game was an amazing thing, considering it was a spring game, and it wasn't on TV. It may be spring but we are in mid-season form around here.