Quick Recap March 12 Spring Game: Jays Beat Orioles

March 12, 2012; Dunedin, FL, USA; Toronto Blue Jays players stand in the dugout during the first inning of a spring training game against the Baltimore Orioles at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE

Orioles 1 Blue Jays 4

Another day, another win. I hope the season is like this. We are now 8-2 on the spring.

We only managed 4 hits, but held the O's to 3 hits. Pitchers first:

The batters: