GameThread for Games of March 13

March 12, 2012; Dunedin, FL, USA; Toronto Blue Jays batting helmets inside the dugout before a spring training game against the Baltimore Orioles at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE

We have a split squad day again today. The Jays play the Twins and they also play the Canada National 18 and under squad.

The Twins game is on MLB Audio. The Twins have former Jay Darin Mastroianni leading off and playing CF. Our lineup:

Davis, CF

Snider, LF

d'Arnaud, C

Thames, DH

Cooper, 1B

Sierra, RF

Hechavarria, SS

McCoy, 3B

Diaz, 2B

Brett Cecil gets the start and should go 3 innings, all being well.

The Team Canada game isn't online anywhere that I can find. The Jays lineup for that is:

Pompey, CF

Lawrie, 3B

Bautista, DH

Lind, 1B

Arencibia, C

Woodward, 2B

Bocock, SS

Crouse, RF

Knecht, LF

Scott Richmond get the start there. Loading up on the Canadians I see. I'm sure it will be fun for the under 18's to play against some pros.

Yu Darvish is pitching again for the Rangers against the Indians and it is on MLB TV so I'm going to try to watch some of that.