FanShot

A detailed look at prospect values (from Draysbay)

I have an assignment I'm currently procrastinating on, and for some reason my mind feels better procrastinating in small chunks, so file this one under tl;dr(for now) but it looks like the type of detailed, thorough prospect analysis that gets eaten up around here. If you're interested.