Game Thread for March 14 Spring Game: Yankees @ Jays

Lind is having a nice spring. Hope it continues when the season starts. . Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE

Here are the lineups:

YANKEES
Derek Jeter SS
Curtis Granderson CF
Robinson Cano 2B
Alex Rodriguez DH
Mark Teixeira 1B
Raul Ibanez LF
Nick Swisher RF
Eric Chavez 3B
Francisco Cervelli C

BLUE JAYS
Yunel Escobar SS
Kelly Johnson 2B
Jose Bautista RF
Adam Lind 1B
Edwin Encarnacion LF
Brett Lawrie 3B
Colby Rasmus CF
J.P. Arencibia DH
Jeff Mathis C

Henderson Alvarez starts for the Jays. Carlos Villanueva, Jason Frasor, Joel Carreno and Jim Hoey should also pitch. Freddy Garcia starts for the Yanks.

Yankees are bringing, pretty much, what should be their regular starting line up to Dunedin, unusual for a road spring game, but then the Yankee's home in Tampa Bay isn't far from Dunedin, though the bus ride home could be a long one with rush hour traffic. Traffic there is far worse than I thought it would be, by mid-afternoon.I found it was better to hang around Dunedin, after a game, and drive back to the hotel after rush hour ended. That there were some nice bars in town, had nothing to do with that decision at all.

The game is on MLB Audio today so join the thread if you are listening in.