FanPost

2012 MLB The Show online league?

Anyone interested in doing one of these with jays fans? It's hard to find active non sketchy players online. I have a few friends interested but figured doing this with jays fans would be fun.

I'll likely set it to draft mode so so no one gets screwed after the best 5 teams are taken. Let's say 7-10 games a week and a month league duration? I'll use the realism game sliders from operation sports and the most updated roster.

Drop a line if you are interested. My ps3 handle is pantshoph.