Spring GameThread for March 16: Rays @ Jays

March 16, 2012; Dunedin, FL, USA; Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie (13) works on a drill before a spring training game against the Tampa Bay Rays at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE

This one is only on Game Day or you could follow one of the various media types that are Twittering about the game. I'm not excited about following it that way so i won't be around the thread.

Jays lineup:

Escobar SS

Johnson 2B

Bautista RF

Lind 1B

Encarnacion DH

Lawrie 3B

Rasmus CF

Arencibia C

Snider LF

So fairly close to what our everyday lineup ought to be. I wonder if there has been a decision that whichever left fielder they us, he'll hit 9th. It would work with the right/left pattern they would prefer.

Romero starts and is to go 4 innings. Jenkins is to go 3.

I know the wins mean nothing, but I am thinking that our starting pitchers doing well is a good sign for the season. Likely jinxed it now, Romero will give up 5, but all 5 likely starters have had good results so far.