FanPost

Bautista models new home and road Jerseys in MLB 12 The Show ad

An awesome commercial in its own right, in it our own #19 makes a couple of brief appearances right at the end. In case you blink and miss them, here are a few stills:

6989094895_9cf15f9d06_z_medium

6989094903_365c195bc0_z_medium

6989094915_42bed8e2f1_z_medium

Slowly but surely, the Jays are getting noticed south of the border. Or at least Bautista is..

(I tried to put this in a fanshot, but I couldn't find a way to have multiple images or to mix images and video)