Jays Baseball on TV!!: GameThread for Phillies @Jays

I'm so happy to have the Jays back on TV, even Buck and Pat won't be able to bother me today.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS PHILADELPHIA PHILLES
Yunel Escobar, SS Jimmy Rollins, SS
Omar Vizquel, 3B Shane Victorino, CF
Jose Bautista, RF Hunter Pence, RF
Adam Lind, 1B Ty Wigginton, 3B
Edwin Encarnacion, LF John Mayberry Jr, 1B
Ben Francisco, DH Lou Montanez, LF
Rajai Davis, CF Hector Luna, DH
Mike McCoy, 2B Eric Kratz, C
Yan Gomes, C Michael Martinez, 2B

Brett Cecil starts for the Jays. Villanueva, Frasor, Janssen and Cordero are also to pitch.

Lefty Cole Hamels starts for the Phillies.

I'm curious to see Edwin in LF and interested to see Brett Cecil. Nick Cafardo, at the Boston Globe, figures the Jays are looking to move Cecil, but he also says that he hasn't had an 'especially good spring'. I'm not sure about that, Brett has pitched 6 innings, allow 2 hits, 3 walks and struck out 4, with no runs allow. It's only 4 innings, but still sounds like a pretty good start to the spring to me.

Brett Lawrie is still 'day to day' with a groin strain. Neither one of Thames or Snider are in the lineup today. A bit of a surprise but it looks like Farrell wants to look at the guys that could be asked to play against lefties if he platoons some this year.

Here is a great tweet from Wilner:

Farrell: Hechavarria might have the best range of any shortstop in the game, period.

Time for the tedious reminder, no discussing illegal streams in the GameThread (or anywhere else on the site, for that matter).

Be Civil and Go Jays.