FanShot

ESPN 500: Players No. 401-500

ESPN polled 34 of their experts (mandatory snicker) to compile the list of all lists.. A list of the top 500 players heading into the 2012 season! So far they’ve only released 401-500 and there are 5 Jays on the list. I’m not too disappointed seeing as they are 4 young guys still figuring things out in the majors and a fast guy who we use to pinch run (spoiler alert: that guy is Rajai Davis). Enjoy!