GameThread: Phillies @ Jays

This one is on MLB Audio, so I'm thinking I'll listen in to, at least, the start.

The Jays line up:

Johnson, 2B

Escobar, SS

Bautista, RF

Lind, 1B

Encarnacion, 3B

Thames, LF

Arencibia, C

Rasmus, CF

Francisco, DH

Brandon Morrow gets the start. Cliff Lee starts for the Phillies.

Kelly Johnson leading off again, I wonder if this is the new plan? I'm not against it, unless it means Yunel will be bunting a bunch.