GameThread: Braves @ Jays

Jays play the Braves, in Dunedin, this afternoon. The game is on the Fan590.

There are a few little bits of news. Robert Coello, Andrew Carpenter and Jesse Chavez have been sent to the minor league camp. 37 left him camp.

Ben Francisco left yesterday's game with a sore hamstring and is day-to-day at the moment. If he isn't ready to play by opening day one of Mike McCoy or Luiz Valbuena will likely make the team.

They are saying the Lawrie is ready to play but they are going to wait until tomorrow to put him into a game.

Today's Jay lineup:

Johnson, 2B

Escobar, SS

Bautista, 3B RF