FanPost

Jays vs Red Sox - View from 1st Baseline

Literally, here are some pictures I took of the game today. The only ones that seemed to turn out well were either the warm up shots or of the batters. Enjoy!

Walking up to the stadium:

P1010194_medium

All photos are posted via i93.photobucket.com

Cecil, (I think) Hutchison, and Romero: P1010237_medium

Lawrie with a warm up toss (read: laser) to Lind: P1010240_medium

Yunel Jesus:

P1010266_medium

Bautista:

P1010271_medium

Lind with his double:

P1010289_medium

Encarnacion (two shots) watching a pitch blow by his face:

P1010292_medium P1010293_medium

Lawrie grounding into the double play:

P1010301_medium

Bautista about to be hit by a pitch:

P1010337_medium

Snider whiffing badly on a breaking pitch:

P1010406_medium

Nanita with the walk off hit:

P1010428_medium