Confirmed: Jays Extend Dustin McGowan

John Lott confirms that this is true. Still no details but...wow.

Now, I really have doubts on this. Why would you give him an extension before the season even starts, when he only threw a handful of innings this year. And when he is going to sit for a couple of days. But...

Jim Bowden tells us that Dustin McGowan has signed a 2-year contract extension, with a team option.

I guess it depends on what you think of Bowden as a source.