FanPost

Most likely Blue Jays roster move for 2012

Sorry for the huge poll - but lots of potential moves could happen. There's some clear areas where roster fluxuation is expected (OF, rotation) and others that are set but could easily change (2b, 1b, c). With the stockpile of talent ready for the show, theres only a few spots that are 100% safe. After we just saw Snider sent to AAA duty, its pretty clear the depth of talent we have.

Should prove to be a formative year for the Jays, solidify a lot of roster spots for the next 3-4 years.