FanPost

MLB.TV

So I've been thinking of getting MLB.TV, but I've heard about some problems that people have with the service and just wanted to see if anyone on BBB subscribes and knows about it

I'm gonna be at school for one more month so I figured I'd get it for a month, but I'm not entirely sure where and how often blackouts apply. I live in the US (Connecticut if that helps at all). So would I be able to get a good amount of Blue Jays games? I'll probably be up all night writing a paper so would I get the Opening Series in Japan? Also, any big differences between the two versions? Thanks guys