FanPost

Thank you BBB

I want to thank BBB. It has become my site of first choice for Blue Jays news. I can read comments and articles here without spitting, sputtering and cursing at stupid comments. I need to stop reading comments at the end of the Sportsnet and TSN articles. I want to apologize for a post that I made a few weeks ago. I finished reading the comments on a jays article, then came here, I used language I shouldn't have, but I was insensed at the comments of others. While I do not always agree with the comments posted, there is usually a reason behind the post rather than being an opinion without basis.