Starters' infoboxes and lineups after the jump. Join us for the game thread and some 2012 Toronto Blue Jays baseball! If you're just waiting for the game to begin, be sure to go catch episode 12 of the Bluebird Banter Podcast (two more episodes and we'll outlast Firefly!).

Starting Pitchers

Brett Cecil

#27 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

#53 / Pitcher / Pittsburgh Pirates

  2. Kelly Johnson, 2B
  3. Jose Bautista, RF
  4. Adam Lind, 1B
  5. Edwin Encarnacion, DH
  6. Colby Rasmus, CF
  7. Brett Lawrie, 3B
  8. Eric Thames, LF
  9. J.P. Arencibia, C

Most of the starting nine from both teams will be replaced in the game after a few innings. I am hoping to see the brothers d'Arnaud play against each other today. Former Blue Jays on the Pirates squad include Jo-Jo Reyes, Rod Barajas, and the injured A.J. Burnett.

Important note to all game thread participants: please refrain from asking for, or posting, links to illegal audio streams of this and all future games. We at Bluebird Banter respect others' intellectual property and copyrights because we'd like our content to be protected as well. We will be enforcing this rule this year if needed, but we'd very much like to not have to warn or ban anyone this year!