Blue Notes for Saturday March 3rd 2012

Drabek... is..... watching (Photo by Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images)

Link Roundup!

MLB widens post-season field to 10 with wild card playoff
MOAR TEAMS!

The Tao of Stieb: 30 Jays in 30 Days - J.P. Arencibia is a Dreamy Dreamboat

Tao continues their 30 in 30 series, this time around featuring JP Arencibia. That's right ladies, he is smiling at you.

FAN590 - Blogs - Miked Up " Blog Archive " Jays Win! Jays Win!

Wilner with a recap of the intra-squad game

Drunk Jays Fans: It's Picture Day!

Jays' Evan Crawford turning heads | Baseball | Sports | Toronto Sun

More intrasquad game news with Ken Fidlin talking about Evan Crawford.

Griffin: Blue Jays ace Ricky Romero aggressive right off the bat - thestar.com

Griffin with his take on the intra-squad game and Ricky Romero's approach in it.

Griffin: Ricky Romero and Brandon Morrow could be dynamic 1-2 punch for Jays - thestar.com

Another Griff with his take on the top of the Jays rotation

The best photos from MLB spring training | Sports | National Post

Probably mostly from John Lott.

Toronto Blue Jays' Drew Hutchison continues to defy the odds | Sports | National Post

Mentioned in the latest BBB Podcast! John Lott gives some insight.