FanPost

BBB Community Overall Prospect #24 - Matt Dean vs. Joe Musgrove

Well, #23 was a squeaker - Roberto Osuna edged out Matt Dean by one vote after a back and forth poll that had to be held open late. Dean now faces off against fellow 2011 draftee Joe Musgrove in a battle of Texas against California. As usual, use Rec's to vote. For the first time in a while, we need a new pitcher, so please also vote on the poll at the bottom to elect another position player #13. We'll keep this open through Monday afternoon when #25 (the last spot) will go up.

RESULTS:

Roberto Osuna - 51.9%

Matt Dean - 48.1%

CANDIDATES:

Matt Dean - 3B (age 19 on 4/1/2012); 6'3", 190 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: 2011 Draft (13-409) - $737,500 overslot signing bonus

Did not sign in time to play for any Blue Jay affiliates in 2011.

Pre-2012 Rankings: BP #17, Sickels: #16 (B-)

Joe Musgrove - SP (age 19 on 4/1/2012); 6'5", 230 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: 2011 Draft (1s-46) - $500,000 signing bonus

Musgrove_stats_large

Pre-2012 Rankings: BP #14, Sickels: #15 (B-)

COMMUNITY LIST:

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 90.6%

2. Anthony Gose - 65.9%

3. Drew Hutchison - 56.7%