FanPost

Player Nicknames

I keep looking at the definitions section on the main page and seeing Scott Downs, Vernon Wells, Marc Rzepczynski and John McDonald. I guess I'm just asking our (incredibly smart and handsome) moderators to update that sometime if they have moment. I'll post nicknames and since I know I'll miss a bunch of them, post any that you know in the comments. Oh and add any players you want.

Kelly Johnson- KJ

Yunel Escobar- Yunel Jesus

JP Arencibia- JPA

Colby Rasmus- Cloby