Quick Recap: Can't Win Them All, Jays Lose to Twins

Twins 4 Blue Jays 1

There, that should help 'manage expectations', losing to the Twins 'B' team.

Pitchers:

  • Aaron Laffey: Didn't exactly help his chances of a getting a spot in the rotation. 5 innings, 8 hits, 4 earned, 1 walk, 3 k. 5.40 ERA for the spring. I don't think the Jays were really serious about giving Laffey Dustin's spot, while Dustin's on the DL, but if they were that should have help get them thinking straight.
  • Casey Janssen: 1.1, 1 hit, 1 k. 0 ERA.
  • Bobby Korecky: 0.2, 1 walk. 9.00.
  • Francisco Cordero: 1.0, 1 k. 3.00.
  • Sergio Santos: 1.0, clean inning. 0.00.

Batters:

That drops us to 24-5. 6 more days until the season starts. Can't come quick enough.

Tomorrow the Jays play the Phillies. That game is on MLB TV as well as the FAN 590. Sunday's game is on RSN.