FanShot

Are The Blue Jays Looking To Move?

7

I know that Florida Auto Exchange Stadium is small, old and in need of some renovations -at least from what I saw but are the Jays considering moving to Arizona? Dunedin is a small town and so close to the Phillies Spring Training field that the Jays park gets dominated by Philly fans. Maybe it might be a good idea to move to the desert. Anyone know what a flight to 'Zona goes for?