FanShot

AA Interviewed By the Former PR Guy of the Expos

Not much different than the usual AA speak (no contracts > 5 years, > 3 years for pitcher except under certain circumstances.) Some talk of "avoiding" Boras Clients, The ones the Jays signed weren't significant, but it seems to me that the Jays and Boras don't exactly go hand in hand (see Paxton debacle.) More hints that the Jays and AA weren't going in at all on Prince (Boras client.)