GameThread for Spring Game #2. Jays at Pirates

Mar 3, 2012; Dunedin, FL, USA; Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie (13) drives in two runs against the Pittsburgh Pirates during the second inning at Florida Auto Exchange Park. Mandatory Credit: Jerome Miron-US PRESSWIRE

Quick thread, I won't be around for most of the game.

Today's lineup:

Rajai Davis CF

Travis Snider LF

Ben Francisco RF

Brett Lawrie 3B

David Cooper 1B

J.P. Arencibia DH

Luis Valbuena 2B

Jeff Mathis C

Adieny Hechavarria SS

Aaron Laffey gets the first inning. They brought Chad Beck, Jesse Chavez, Robert Coello, Francisco Cordero, Evan Crawford, Casey Janssen, Darren Oliver, Sergio Santos and Rick VandenHurk with them to the game. Most of those guys will get an inning of work too.

As Minor Leaguer said yesterday, we are asking folks not to talk about illegal streams, in the threads, this season. We want other people to respect out property, so we have to respect their's. It, likely, won't be a banning issue in the spring games, but by the time the season starts we'd hope that every one understand that this is the policy here and across SB Nation.

Play nice. Go Jays

In This Article

Teams