FanShot

The boys over at Beyond the Box Score take a look at a teams need for an innings-eating pitcher to...

200-ip-pitchers

The boys over at Beyond the Box Score take a look at a teams need for an innings-eating pitcher to be successful. I thought this would be interesting as the Jays only had one in 2011, though that number could increase this year. Note: This is my 8th Fanshot so plz be nice!