Quick Recap Spring Game 2

No pictures yet from today's game so here is Brett Lawrie from yesterday. We are getting just better pictures this year, SB Nation has changed who they are buying our pictures from, they are much improved. Credit: Jerome Miron-US PRESSWIRE

Blue Jays 8 Pirates 5

Two games, two wins. As my wife told me, yesterday, 'you always say it doesn't matter who wins the spring games'. I said 'no I always say 'it doesn't matter who wins when the Jays lose, when the Jays win it's building a winning attitude'. Every baseball commentator will tell you that a winning attitude is important.

Anyway, our batters did well again today:

The pitchers had a bit more trouble. Batter are always ahead of pitchers at the start of spring. This is how baseball works, if the pitchers do well, you say the pitchers are ahead of the batters, if they batters do well you say the opposite.