FanPost

Potential Mid-Season Trading Partner: Arizona Diamondbacks

Hey guys,

Ever since AA has started executing on the moves he has during the past couple of years, it always gets me thinking on potential trading partners. So I was thinking, it seems like we've had a few trades with Arizona in the past, and we all know they have a love for former Blue Jays.

The caveat to this trade, is if Lind shows modest to good numbers in the first half, and Cecil isn't horrible.

Without further ado...

The Jays Give

Adam Lind

1 of Snider/Thames

Cecil

1-2 B+ prospects

For

Kubel

Some more salary(Maybe Marquise)

and 1 of Hudson/Kennedy.

If we wanted to shore up the top of our rotation, this would definitely be one way to do it. I'm not sure if I'm overvaluing our pieces, or the Diamondbacks need for them, but it would give them a lot of cost certainty.

Any thoughts? Or anybody else you'd rather have from them?