GameThread for Spring Game #3, Jays and Tigers

Jays from yesterday's game. Mandatory Credit: Jerome Miron-US PRESSWIRE

Today's game is not on the Fan or on TV anywhere, I think the only way to listen in is MLB Audio (using the Tigers feed). I'm going to listen to the first few innings, just because I'm happy to have baseball in any form. It will also be on Game Day.

It's a road game so we don't have many of the regulars.

Today's Blue Jay lineup: McCoy 3B, Thames LF, Edwin 1B, Colby CF, d'Arnaud C, Cooper DH, Sierra RF, Hechavarria SS, Diaz 2B.

Henderson Alvarez gets the start. Other Jay pitchers that made the bus ride to Tiger Town are Andrew Carpenter, Evan Crawford, Nelson Figueroa, Jason Frasor, Jerry Gil, Jim Hoey, Luis Perez, Ryan Tepera and Clint Everts.

The Tigers scored 18 runs yesterday, apparently the wind was blowing out, they hit 9 home runs against the Braves. I'm hoping that today it isn't blowing out. Fielder isn't playing today. Cabrera is playing third though, I'd be bunting at him all day.

The Tiger announcers don't seem to know that their mics are live.....