FanPost

Anyone know what happened to Thames' left eye?

@I'll start the rumours by saying he must've been the player that asked Kelly Johnson if he could borrow his cellphone to call his girlfriend.@

While we're thinking of Thames, does anyone have any opinions on who's going to win this very early LF battle? Their stats are similar thus far, which is understandable, it being so early.

Snider 2 for 5, 1 R, 3 RBI, 1 SB

Thames 2 for 6, 1 R, 2 RBI, 2 K

Obviously it's too early to know, the idea is just to look for opinions and some discussion.