Quick Recap: Spring Game #4, Jays Lose to Phillies

Wish I was there. Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE

Phillies 7 Blue Jays 0

One of those 'pitchers are ahead of batters' days. At least for the Jays' offense.

The Jay pitchers we were interested in did well:

And the ones we aren't interested in had a tough day:

The bats did very little. Of note:

Jays fall to 2-2 on the spring. It wasn't the most exciting game to listen too. Tomorrow the Jays have the Red Sox come visit beautiful Dunedin. That game isn't on MLB Audio so we'll likely skip the GameThread.