GameThread for Blue Jay Spring Games of March 7

We have two spring games today. One in Dunedin, against the Red Sox. One in Bradenton, against the Pirates, a very nice park to watch baseball.

The Pirates game is on MLB Audio and on GameDay here. The Jays lineup for this game:

Escobar, SS

Snider, LF

d'Arnaud, C

Lind, DH

Cooper, 1B

Davis, CF

Sierra, RF

McCoy, 2B

Bocock, 3B

Kyle Drabek is starting and should pitch 2 innings. Others scheduled to pitch are Drew Hutchison, Ryan Tepera, Robert Coello and Deck McGuire.

The game against the Red Sox on Game Day here. The Jays lineup is:

Vizquel, SS

Johnson, 2B

Bautista, DH

Encarnacion, 1B

Rasmus, CF

Lawrie, 3B

Thames, LF

Francisco, RF

Mathis, C

Brandon Morrow gets the start. Francisco Cordero, Sergio Santos, Darren Oliver, Danny Farquhar and Joel Carreno.

Join us if you are going to follow the games. I sure it will be confusing. Confusion is good sometimes.