FanPost

BBB Community Final Prospect Lists

We have reached the end! And really, the timing couldn't be more appropriate with Spring Training beginning and a good number fo these guys getting into game action. Though I think I speak for most in thinking the real fun will be following these guys this year and over the next couple years. Below is the final overall list, and the lists of pitchers and position players with links (click on names) to the original threads to serve as a sort of index in the event anyone wants to find some information or refer to some of the debate. Thanks for everyone who participated and discussed, and to Pikachu and JaysSaskatchewan who got this thing off the ground back at the beginning of the offseason and ran most of it. Maybe around mid-season we can look at trying to some re-evaluation (more compact process).

FINAL OVERALL LIST:

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 90.6%

2. Anthony Gose - 65.9%

3. Drew Hutchison - 56.7%

4. Jake Marisnick - 97%

5. Noah Syndergaard - 74.4%

** Nestor Molina - 75.8%

6. Deck McGuire - 65.7%

7. Justin Nicolino - 55.0%

8. Adeiny Hechavarria - 75%

9. Daniel Norris - 87.9%

10. A.J. Jimenez - 55.3%

11. Aaron Sanchez - 79.3%

12. Carlos Perez - 60.7%

13. Adonys Cardona - 65.8%

14. Joel Carreno - 51.2%

15. Chad Jenkins - 56.7%

16. David Cooper - 53.8%

17. Asher Wojciechowski - 64.3%

18. Marcus Knecht - 60.9%

19. Kevin Comer - 85.0%

20. Moises Sierra - 57.1%

21. Michael Crouse - 65.6%

22. Jacob Anderson - 81.5%

23. Roberto Osuna - 51.9%

24. Matt Dean - 62.5%

25. Chris Hawkins - 52.0%

HM: Joe Musgrove

HM: Dwight Smith Jr.

HM: John Stilson

FINAL POSITION PLAYER LIST:

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 62.5%

2. Anthony Gose - 50%

3. Jake Marisnick - 67%

4. Adeiny Hechavarria - 88%

5. A.J. Jimenez - 46%

6. Carlos Perez - 31%

7. David Cooper - 28%

8. Marcus Knecht - 24%

9. Moises Sierra - 28%

10. Michael Crouse - 46%

11. Jacob Anderson - 42% (poll)

12. Matt Dean - 43% (poll)

13. Chris Hawkins - 51% (poll)

14. Dwight Smith Jr. - 41% (poll)

HM: Mike McDade

HM: Dickie Thon Jr.

FINAL PITCHER LIST:

1. Drew Hutchison - 50%

2. Noah Syndergaard - 33%

** Nestor Molina - 41%

3. Deck McGuire - 43.5% (54% in runoff)

4. Justin Nicolino - 78%

5. Daniel Norris - 59%

6. Aaron Sanchez - 45%

7. Adonys Cardona - 39%

8. Joel Carreno - 37%

9. Chad Jenkins - 32%

10. Asher Wojciechowski - 56% (poll)

11. Kevin Comer - 43% (poll)

12. Roberto Osuna - 31% (poll, 54% in runoff)

13. Joe Musgrove - 80% (poll)

14. John Stilson - 65% (poll)

HM: Jeremy Gabryszwski

HM: Mitchell Taylor