Game Thread for March 8th Spring Game: Yankees @ Jays

March 7, 2011; Dunedin, FL, USA; A general view before a spring training game between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Boston Red Sox at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE

The game doesn't seem to be on MLB Audio or anything else, except for Game Day, though MLB Radio on XM is doing the Jays on their 30 teams in 30 days thing, so many they will talk about the game.

The Jays' lineup:

Escobar, DH

Johnson, 2B

Bautista, RF

Lind, 1B

Lawrie, 3B

Rasmus, CF

Arencibia, C

Snider, LF

Valbuena, SS

Brett Cecil gets the start, likely two innings.

I'm not going to be around much of the game, but if you are following and want to chat, please do.