FanShot

SB Nation with Some Tips for Those Wanting to Run on the Field at Rogers

66

I'm sure none of you would do this, but I do like this line: "If you're a field-stormer, the outfield is where you want to be, isn't it? It's a vast, beautiful expanse. In fact, it counts as one of the reasons you'd want to run around on the field in the first place. Never mind the thrill of the chase or the instant notoriety: You get to run around in a field. If you live in the city, that's one thing you never get to do."